News - Happy New Year...Coming Attractions


Portofino - Quick Study
5x7 Acrylic on Paper
SOLD

Happy New Year everyone! I've been away from my post here at the art blog, but I've been as busy as ever thanks to my representing galleries and ETSY clients. Thank you all for a tremendous 2011.

I'm looking forward to another exciting year. Things to watch for include the new series of affordable landscape quick studies (see above example) as well as the continuation of the popular ink and wash cityscapes. The Retromotors series will soon include a made to order option for custom sketches of your favorite classic. And, of course, there will be plenty of gallery work for Jean Bragg Gallery in New Orleans and Edward Montgomery in California. I'm excited to be executing larger pieces for Edward this year, so be sure to check in with him from time to time.

2011 was the first year I was unable to answer all of my mail...and for this I truly apologize. I do appreciate all the questions and comments, but am finding it difficult to give timely responses to all of your great questions. To remedy this, I will be creating a FAQ soon, and it will live here as a blog page. It's a task that I plan to complete in stages, so it won't look like much to begin with, but should evolve in time. I am also planning a page that lists my materials and tools for interested fellow artists.

Thanks so much for your continuing support and patronage...here's to another great year!

-David

Comments

Diane Klock said…
Nice simple painting. I like paintings that say so much with less. Well done, great colors as well.