Kitchen - Alla Prima


9x12 Acrylic on Canvas
SOLD

Comments

Jeff Hayes said…
Even if it wasn't a 60 minute painting, I'd be really impressed...
-Jeff
David Lloyd said…
Thanks so much, Jeff.

Frankly, it bothers me to make the time distinctions so obvious. I do it mainly to separate the warm-ups from the gallery works...price points and such nonsense.

I certainly hope no one gets the impression that I'm a braggart!

Of course, I realize you are being entirely sincere...thanks again.

David
It's such a thrill to follow a link into a blog where you've never been before and love the work at first sight. I really like your loose style and I'm so glad I found your blog. Will be back to see more.
David Lloyd said…
Thanks so much RTP. Glad you made it!

David
David Lobenberg said…
Loose, gestural, but accurate.