The Hunt



12x16 Acrylic on Canvas
Collection of the Artist
The obligatory hunt scene.

Comments

pve design said…
bloody fabulous and love the new header...
must own one of your paintings.
what grace you yield with a brush.
Austin Maloney said…
Great paintings. I love your loose style. Would you be interested in doing a reciprocal link exchange. I'm a fellow Daily Painter and my blog is:

http://austinmaloney.blogspot.com/

My email is:

amaloneyart@gmail.com
Ambera said…
Incredible! It evokes the sound of yips and hooves.
David Lloyd said…
Austin...

Thanks for the kind words!

I stopped trading links some time ago. I know it's a great way to mutually benefit one another...saying no to some and not to others started to bother me, I think. I didn't want to seem rude, so I started saying no to everyone.

Sorry :(
David Lloyd said…
Patricia,

Whenever you're ready ;}