News - And Now a Word From Our Sponsor


Sorry to go "commercial" on everyone, but I wanted to mention that one of my pieces is on the back cover of the premier (Winter) issue of a New Orleans art guide, aptly named "ART - New Orleans". The painting itself is owned by a pair of art conservators who work to keep New Orleans' museum pieces in good shape. I can't tell you what an honor that is. That's one I'll never have to fret over regarding its treatment.

I was also recently listed in the quarterly magazine you see in the margin of this blog, "Art Galleries & Artists of the South." I'm very proud of that as well.
So, thanks for tolerating this annoying bit of self-promotion.
I'll have another painting next time.
Here's the back cover...

Comments

Ambera said…
Congrats David! The painting on the back cover is one of the best of yours I've seen, it has so much energy and deserves a spot like this.
Jason Waskey said…
What a great picture! Congrats on it's placement.
david lobenberg said…
Wow! Love the man in white bisecting the street with his dog...fun energy and value contrast. I'll forgive you for your shameless self-promotion!