Dairy Cow - Alla Prima

5x7 Oil on Panel
Collection of the Artist

Comments

ron said…
Now that's a cow!
René said…
No that no COW that's a very nice PAINTING!!
René said…
Btw. David, you gonna get linked.

If you don't mind ;-)
David Lloyd said…
Link away, Rene :)
René said…
Done!

Your other blog Gallery Works does make me think about Andreww Judd, do you know him?! Anyway it's unbelievable what you are doing there!! Is that euhm "plein air" as well? OOOH what would i give for a W.I.P. of that!!
David Lloyd said…
Hi Rene...I had never seen Andrew Judd's work, but now that I have I see what you mean. By the way, I've admired your work for some time...I really love your palette. And about the plein air aspect of my larger works...those are painted from photos that I gather on my trips to New Orleans. Getting people to hold still that long would be impossible!! Thanks again for the link...I've returned the favor :)
René said…
I was thinking what you had seen from Andrew Judd? is it his website or also his weblog? the last one was the one i referring to:

http://andrewjudd.blogspot.com/

He has on his blog also a link to his cafe painting demonstration, maybe it's fun to watch it. Anyway thanks for putting me on your linklist.