Shopping List - Alla Prima

5x7 Oil on Panel
Collection of the Artist

Comments

R. Chunn said…
Beautiful values and economy of brushwork.
David Lloyd said…
Mr. Chunn...

I find these 5x7's serve as an excellent opportunity to exercise spontaneity and brevity, which I hope to infuse into my larger works. Economy is a trait you seem to have mastered. Your paintings are so...essential.

-David
Jeff Hayes said…
This is excellent work, David
David Lloyd said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
David Lloyd said…
Thanks Jeff...by the way, thanks for the link. I'm not sure how I missed adding one for you on my blog considering how much I love your work. I've remedied that.

David
PaintingEachDay said…
I love the weight of him... his slow gait. Beautiful rendering. A real gem.
David Lloyd said…
Thank you Ann...may I return the compliment and say how pleased I was with your blog...those mushrooms are perfection.

David