Old Mini

5x7 Oil on Panel
SOLD

Comments

Louis Boileau said…
Hey David...very nice painting!! Love it!
Jon Conkey said…
Me heap'm like! JLC
David Lloyd said…
hehe...thanks guys...had a lot of fun with this one.

David
David,
I am very fond of your work and have enjoyed seeing each day. it is very consistent.
LInda Blondheim

www.lindablondheim.com
David Lloyd said…
Linda,
Thanks very much...it certainly is a challenge to produce a painting a day (while keeping up with my larger works). But as long as the work doesn't suffer, I'll be here! Thanks again.

David Lloyd
Jay said…
I am the proud owner of the mini cooper painting and I have just received it and love it. The photo doesn't do it justice. Now I'm waiting for David to paint a new Mini so I can have both....although I have a feeling I will be a DL collector from now on.

Keep up the great work.

Thanks David.

Jay
David Lloyd said…
Jay...thanks so much for the great feedback...it was a real pleasure doing business with you. I'm thrilled that you like the painting so much.

...and I wouldn't be surprised if there is a new mini painting in the near future. Now you'll have to come back regularly to check!

Thanks again,
David